Friday, April 8, 2011

DARK CHOCOLATE LOVE

So much to do today!  Need fuel to do it!  BREAKFAST was a typical American breakfast: eggs, sausage, and toast...with a healthy twist of course!
QUAKER LIGHTLY SALTED RICE CAKE + 1 TBSP BETTER N' PEANUT BETTER + GIMME LEAN SAUSAGE + EGG WHITE

I have to admit to being a less then stellar eater lately:( Whether it be stress or emotional eating I've been eating really crappy food for the wrong reasons i.e., I've been "eating my feelings."

I've also been neglecting working out, which is why I decided to join Jillian on a little Level 1 30 Day Shred.  I'm lovin the fact that this video gets easier every time I do it!  I felt good after my little sweat sesh, I knew that a protein shake was in my near future! 
CHOCOLATE BANANA PROTEIN POWDER + ALMOND MILK + 1 TBSP FLAX SEEDS + 1 TSP SPLENDA WITH FIBER + ICE CUBES

I bought Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy 30-Day Smoothing Treatment the other day.  It claims to dramatically reduce drying time and take most of the wave out of your hair.  I have VERY wavy, thick hair that takes FOREVER to dry.  I was willing to try this product out.  I can't wash my hair for 72 hours, and the product leaves an icky residue in your hair so I'm going crazy.  I'll let you know in 2 days if it's worth two days of yuck.  Fill out this form for some free samples from Organix!
While this stuff was sitting in my hair for 1/2 hour, I threw together an EASY but AMAZING SALAD BEAST for DINNER!!!
BABY SPINACH + CRAB LEGS + ROASTED RED PEPPERS + ANNIE'S LITE GINGERLY DRESSING

And for a sweet SNACK:
Picked this up at the Ghirardelli's in downtown San Diego.  LOVE IT!!!  New favorite!

Crazy Saturday plans:
SPRING CLEANING LIST
  • Refrigerator

  • Makeup

  • Closet


  • XOXO
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    No comments:

    Post a Comment