Sunday, April 17, 2011

SUNDAY SHOPPING

Today was beautiful today, but not beach weather for me.
No matter.  I still did the regular Sunday routine: Farmers Market & Shopping!!

I decided not to buy my Bitchin' Sauce this week because of it's rapid disappearance as soon as I pop open a bag of pretzel slims:)  I did decide to eat BRUNCH at one of the food stands.
3 FISH "STREET" TACOS

I also decided to do a little light shopping because it was so nice outside, and I didn't want to stay couped up in the house.

Picked up these new measuring spoons ON SALE.  I have these exact ones in black, but they are old and the  writing with the measurements are wearing away.
KITCHENAID PINK MEASURING APPARATUSES 

Also made a quick visit to Victoria's Secret to use up a few coupons that I had.  I had one for $10 off, one for $10 off a $50 purchase, and one for a free panty.  I bought 4 lip glosses (I'm OBSESSED with their lip glosses), a cute new Padres Pink shirt, and a pair of black panties all for $30!!!
VICTORIA SECRET PADRES SHIRT

Yet another EPIC salad for DINNER!!  Finished up some of the seafood I've been stockpiling, and threw a bunch of veggies into a bowl.  One of the best food decisions I have ever made was to replace iceberg lettuce (no nutritional stats whatsoever), with spinach (crazy good for you).
SPINACH + SHRIMP + IMITATION CRAB + TOMATOES + ROASTED RED PEPPERS + AVOCADO + ANNIE'S LITE GINGERLY DRESSING

I usually measure all of my food for portion control purposes.  One of the most useful uses of a food scale is for measuring dressing.  Annie's dressing is usually 31 grams/2 TBSP for a 40 calorie serving.  I just put the salad on a scale and slowly drizzle the dressing over the salad.  I looks like so much if you do that!!!  If I could, I'd use the whole bottle.  I HEART dressing!!  Especially Annie's Naturals Lite line.

Well I'm off.  I might end my night with a little GreenFix juice plus some Splenda with Fiber.  The juice guys would KILL me if they knew what I was doing to their beautiful raw juice.

FYI Haven't used the Vita in a few days.  However, I've noticed it's being cleaned on a daily basis.  Boyfriend has a new favorite thing!!

XOXO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment