Thursday, April 14, 2011

BUSY BEE

MIA!!
I've been SUPER busy lately with work and whatnot!  When my head's a mess, my house is a mess.  I spent a whole day cleaning up the random clothes and dishes laying around.  But now that's done and I feel so much better!!

The first picture I've taken this week was glorious!!  Shrimp salad for a late LUNCH today was tasty!  I basically eat whatever is on sale at the moment and I bought a few pounds of shrimp for $4!!
Caviar meals, on a Taco Bell budget!!
SHRIMP + SPINACH + ANNIE'S NATURALS GINGERLY DRESSING + CHERRY TOMATOES + TORTILLA STRIPS

I also met up with my gym bud, Mark, for another return to Oyster Thursdays!!!  Definitely seafood overload today...but in a good way.
CORONADO ORANGE WIT BEER + 12 OYSTERS
  • BARRON POINT OYSTERS: PUGET SOUND, WASHINGTON STATE
  • BLONDE OYSTER: CARLSBAD, CA
  • CHEF CREEK OYSTERS: BRYNES SOUND BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA
  • DABOB BAY OYSTERS: BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA
  • DEEP BAY OYSTERS: VANCOUVER ISLAND, CANADA
  • FANNY BAY OYSTERS: VANCOUVER ISLAND, CANADA
  • LUNA OYSTERS: CARLSBAD, CA
We also stopped by Aero Club Bar for a pitcher.  I have never been to this bar before and I really liked it.  It's kind of divey and laid back.  Just my style!

PITCHER OF HOEGAARDEN FOR SHARING!

On Sunday, I went to the Farmer's Market to pick up some yummy treats!

I bought a bottle of juice from GreenFix Raw.  I know I have the Vita, but I thought I'd give someone else's creation a try.
I bought the raw one, so there was no apple juice.  They offer $1 off on refills if you bring the carton back.

I also bought some treats for later from the "hippies" at the Peace Pie booth.
MOCK TUNA WRAP

MEDITERRANEAN RAW PIZZA

The Tuna Wrap was REALLY good!!!  Tasted just like tuna and I loved the fact that it was wrapped in greens.  The Pizza was good, but not as unforgettable as the Mock Tuna Wrap!!

Well I'm pooped!  My day tomorrow is going to consist of work, running some last errands, baking a few things, and tiddying up a bit!
NITE!

 
XOXO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment