Monday, April 4, 2011

IN MY DREAMS

I HATE LAUNDRY!!! 
I don't mind doing it.  That's the easy part.  It's the putting-it-away part that I have a problem with.  I had to put away laundry from about a month ago, combined with the laundry I did the other morning.  UGH!  However, when I do it, I do it right!  I even fold my underwear.

I made some ORANGE BLUEBERRY MUFFINS yesterday that I had for BREAKFAST today.  I used a store bought mix, but added some orange zest and replaced the oil with pumpkin for a little healthy kick.  I also used a mini muffin pan because I feel like I'm eating more when I have two little ones verses one big muffin.

I also threw in a smoothie for good measure.  It's obviously NOT from Seattle's Best.  I usually save my cups when I get drinks out and reuse them a few times. 
MANGO + 1/2 BANANA + ALMOND MILK + 1 TSP SPLENDA WITH FIBER + COCONUT EXTRACT + ICE CUBES
I made LUNCH at work.  I was CRAVING brussel sprouts!!!  Who craves brussel sprouts?
BRUSSEL SPROUTS + TOMATO SAUCE

So I know I SAID that I was done with kitchen appliances but....I'm really LUSTING after these two babies:

 BREVILLE 800JEXL JUICE FOUNTAIN ELITE JUICER I now have a Vitamix for my smoothies, but I can't make fresh juice!  I'm not really into drinking too much fruit juice because it is so high in calories and sugar.  However, I figure I can sneak a bunch of veggies into my juice to cut down on the high calorie content.  This would set me back around $250, so it's a bit of an investment.  A girl can dream...



NESCO DEHYDRATOR Drying my own fruit and homemade macaroons!!!  Who wouldn't want to do that?!?  This item is about $50 so it's not as much of an investment as the juicer.  The only problem is that my kitchen is getting WAY too cramped with all of my "gadgets"!!!



 



XOXO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment