Saturday, April 30, 2011

I’M BRINGING MALT BACK

Perfect Day!

Not too hot, not too cold.  A nice 70 degrees and another “Attack of the To-Do List” Day!  Amongst all the errands today, I have to put together a May resolution list.  The last time I did a resolution list, it was a colossal failure!  Does not mean I can not try again!

BREAKFAST was a throw back to my childhood.  When I was young my Grandfather would make my sister and I malted milk shakes.  So today,  I made a malted milk smoothie. 

Love, Love, Love!!

IMG_2749 

STRAWBERRIES + BANANA + ALMOND MILK + 2 TBSP MALT POWDER

Pretty much got everything done but the dreaded LAUNDRY!!!  Ugh.

Crab Salad for DINNER!  Added a little something this time to “bulk” it up.IMG_2761

SPINACH + CRAB + BROCCOLI COLESLAW + AVOCADO + CHERRY TOMAOTES + ANNIE’S HONEY MUSTARD DRESSING

Quick post…weekends have a tendency to bit a bit hectic.  I have a fun crazy day planned for tomorrow!

  XOXO

Beth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment