Wednesday, April 6, 2011

MY FIRST ROON

 
Rockin' the B-FAST Green Smoothie!! 
1/2 MEDIUM BANANA + 1 TSP COCONUT EXTRACT + 2 TSP CHIA SEEDS + 1 CUP ALMOND MILK + HANDFUL OF SPINACH + 3 ICE CUBES

My first experience at making homemade MACAROONS!!!!!  This is basically just a throw-away, experimental batch.  Chocolate overload!

 They turned out pretty good!  A little mushy in the center, but I thought they were delish!!

How did I "bake" them??  24 hours on my new FOOD DEHYDRATOR!!!  I did it!!!  I bought the cheap model, so I wasn't that bad of a girl.  However, from here on out NO BIG PURCHASES!!!!!
$1 PINEAPPLE AT HENRY'S SLICED BY BOYFRIEND

Despite the fact that my house is packed with eats, I was NOT in the mood to cook tonight.  Boyfriend and I grabbed a pizza at a yummy pizza place on 30th Street.

GOLD COAST: GRILLED CHICKEN, ARTICHOKE, SUN-DRIED TOMATO, BASIL, ELEPHANT GARLIC

While we waited the 35 minutes for the deep crust to cook, we went to Bluefoot, a bar half a block down from the pizza place.
PEAR CIDER + CORONADO IPA

The pizza was AMAZING and the beer gave me quite a buzz! 

We went to the Red Box machine and rented Love & Other Drugs.  I'm not really an Anne Hathaway fan.  In fact, I really dislike her.  I think she's annoying :(  Jake Gyllenhaal, however, I think is hot as ballz!!  The movie was pretty good.  A LOT better then the other movies I watched lately!
XOXO

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment