Friday, April 15, 2011

TARGET & TIFFANYS

What an accomplished day!!!

Baking: CHECK!
Grocery stockpiling: CHECK!
Cleaning: CHECK!
Mani/Pedi: CHECK!
Good eats: CHECK!
Work out: CHECK!
Work: CHECK!

Love days like these!

Started off the day with a new BREAKFAST option.  I bought grits awhile ago, but haven't busted them out until this morning.  Short, simple, and quick.  I didn't do anything to "spice them up" besides adding a little butter spray but they were tasty and FILLING!
1/4 CUP QUAKER INSTANT GRITS + I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER

SNACK consisted of an apple that I consumed while on-the-go at Target.  I was looking for a mop, but bought everything BUT a mop.  I did get this cute mug though!  I'm a sucker for cute mugs and holiday wares!

EASTER MUG

RUN to Henry's if there is one near you!!  BLACKBERRIES are on sale for the next two days for $1 for a 6 oz. container!!!  I bought 3 containers, and might have to stop by for more before the sale ends. 

FINALLY finished the last of my Vita Avocado Tortilla Soup!!  Next time I think I'm gonna reduce that recipe by half.  I loved the soup, just not enough to eat it everyday for 2 weeks!
AVOCADO TORTILLA SOUP + DOLLOP FF SOUR CREAM

I also rocked a 30 Day Shred sesh this evening.  Level 1 is becoming increasingly easy so I think I might have to kick it up a notch to Level 2 pretty soon.  At-home work-out videos are great so that I don't have to deal with the hassle of the gym, but I feel like I'm not maximizing my efforts at home.  Having a bunch of people around me at the gym pushes me to do more.

On a different note...
A BIG birthday is coming up for me soon!  I like getting special gifts for my birthday so that I can always associate beautiful things with monumental occasions in my life.  My mother picked out these two earrings at Tiffany & Co. that she thought I would like.  Surprisingly, I LOVE them!!  It's surprising because I am the fussiest person in the world.  I'm not going to apologize though...I know what I like.

I'm having trouble deciding between the two.  I think I have to see them in person before I can make a final decision.  I am leaning more towards the pink sapphire because it's simple, elegant, and understated.  The amethysts is GORGEOUS though!!!


XOXO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment