Friday, April 29, 2011

FINALLY FRIDAY

I can’t get over how much better I feel after only 2 days of getting back on schedule.  Vitamins taken, gym visited, good foods consumed!  Makes me feel like “cheat weeks” are totally not worth it.  Today entailed work, cleaning, and returning my life to normalcy.

Started the day with a GREEN MONSTER for BREAKFAST.IMG_2708

1/2 MEDIUM BANANA + 50 G TJ’S MANGO + 1 CUP ALMOND MILK + 1 TBSP VIV AGAVE + 2 TSP SLENDA WITH FIBER 

I meant to add a bit of the “gums” to thicken this up a bit, but I remembered too late.  It still was quite filing and SOOOOO delish!  I blame that on the Viv Agave.  I forgot that I had this in my collection of powders.  The fiber stats on this are ridiculous!

I’m so boring!!  For DINNER I had YET another crab and spinach salad.  I did mix it up a bit and changed the dressing.  I found a tub of hummus in the back of my fridge and diluted it with a little water to make a perfect dressing for my HUGE salad.  Pictures don’t do it justice.  Even Boyfriend commented on the sheer mass of this puppy!IMG_2732

SPINACH + CRAB + AVOCADO + CHERRY TOMAOTES + TORTILLA STRIPS + CEDAR’S GARLIC LOVERS HUMMUS WITH WATER

I “baked” some raw carrot cake balls the other day for a family BBQ.  I probably shouldn’t have announced that they were “good for you” because one 1 person ate one!!!  I could eat a whole box if I did not show some self-restraint.  Oh well…I took the two boxes home that I made and I will be enjoying them myself.  I ate one today as a little POST WORKOUT treat.  Speaking of working out…IMG_2742

I got my lazy butt to the gym and did a little cardio on the elliptical while reading my Kindle.  I can’t get over how fast time flies when you are absorbed in a good book.  IMG_20110429_141603[1]

I’ve been reading Crazy Sexy Diet and I’m LOVIN it!!!  While I’m not onboard with everything in the book, a lot of what I’m reading really makes sense.  GET THIS BOOK!!

XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment