Saturday, April 16, 2011

BEACH, BAKING, BEER

80 degrees here and hella SUNNY!!!  I am so blessed to live in such a beautiful place!!

I decided to take an early trip to the beach for a few hours this morning, and enjoy the beautiful weather we are having here in San Diego.  

Fueled myself with my GreenFix juice and a sandwich thin for BREAKFAST.
1 CUP GREENFIX RAW JUICE + WHOLE WHEAT SANDWICH THIN + SPRAY BUTTER

I hung out on the beach for an hour and read Very Sexy Diet on my kindle while sunning myself.  Afterwards, I popped over to the People's Co-Op and feasted on some unpictured KALE SALAD and BAKED TOFU!  SO GOOD!!  I might have also consumed several DATES for dessert.  I MEANT to eat two, but that didn't happen :)

While I was leaving the beach, I saw incoming traffic and was grateful that I was raised to hit the beach early in the morning to avoid the late rush!!

When I got home, I made these cute Easter treats!!  I'm going to snag a few and bring the rest to work to avoid eating them all myself, which I am POSITIVE I can do!
BIRD'S NESTS EASTER CUP CAKES

DARK CHOCOLATE DRIZZLED PRETZELS WITH PASTEL NON PAREILS

CHOCOLATE EXPLOSION MACAROONS


While cooking, I was going to treat myself with a Trader Joe's Light aka. "Corona Light".  Then I was inspired!  I brought back an old treat.  One of my favorite San Diego taco joints has a drink called a, Michelada.  It was refreshing and enjoyed while sitting on my back porch waiting for my baking timer to go off. 
TJ'S LIGHT BEER + ICE + LIME JUICE + "TAJIN" SPICED RIM 

DINNER tonight was perfection!!  I might have licked the bowl...but I'll never tell.
SPINACH + IMITATION CRAB + TOMATOES + AVOCADO + ANNIE'S HONEY MUSTARD DRESSING

That's it for the day!  I've been feeling so accomplished lately!!  I love being lazy, but I need to kick my butt and get "stuff" done!

XOXO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment