Friday, April 1, 2011

I LIVE HERE!!!!


The weatherman LIED to me!!!  And thank goodness for that!  I was planning on doing some laundry today, but when I woke up this morning Weather Bug said that it was 83 degrees!!!  I knew my laundry could wait 1 more day.  I'm determined to make the most of this good weather!

PACIFIC BEACH, CA

I decided to go to Pacific Beach this time to change it up a bit.  OB is the "hippie" beach, and PB is the "college" town.  I think both beaches are equally beautiful.  It's just the crowd that is a little different.


I was so mad at myself because I left my wallet at home!!!  I was intending on checking out the cheap clothing stores that are on the main street in PB.  Luckily for me, I had my Starbucks gift card in my bag so I could at least grab an iced coffee and something to nibble on.
ICED COFFEE WITH 2 PUMPS SUGAR-FREE CARAMEL & A SPLASH OF SOY + EGG WHITE, SPINACH & FETA WRAP

I spent about 2 hours on the beach and walking around.  Needless to say, after 2 days on the beach I am quite pink.  Luckily for me, my red always fades into a nice tan.

I was out when my belly started growling so I found this at a Ralph's.  It's Tofu with Brown rice.  I thought it was okay, but the sauce was a bit heavy for my tastes.  It DID NOT agree with my stomach later on.  I find it so difficult to eat well when I am out and not preparing the food for myself.  You really don't know what they put in your food despite all labels.
I'm secretly hoping that tomorrow is 80 degrees again!!!  I really want to go to the beach in Coronado.  This will complete my "San Diego Beach Tour" extravaganza!

XOXO

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment