Monday, February 7, 2011

ALL MY BAGS ARE PACKED...

Did a little light housekeeping today.  Just straightening up a few things because I am going to LA tomorrow for the night. 

This is my favorite piece of furniture.  I always wanted a vanity table to do my makeup at. 

Perfectly organized closet!


Made Boyfriend the prettiest VDay waffles for breakfast.

1/2 PLAIN, 1/2 FRESH BLUEBERRY!


 PERSONAL PIZZA!!!
LA TORTILLA FACTORY WHOLE WHEAT TORTILLA + 1/4 CUP TRADER JOE'S RICOTTA CHEESE + 1/4 CUP TRADER JOE'S FF PIZZA SAUCE 


CABBAGE + 3 CRAB SELECT LEGS + ROMA TOMATO + SWEET PEPPERS + ANNIE'S NATURALS LITE HONEY MUSTARD

Also did a little store run to pick up a few snacks for the drive from San Diego to LA.
  Boyfriend has to pick up a part for his new truck in LA so we thought we'd make a little trip of it.  I really want to go to the Santa Monica pier!  I've never been, and I heard it's beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment