Saturday, February 12, 2011

UPS IS THE DEVIL

The "thing" I ordered STILL isn't here.  They finally updated the arrival time, and now it's not coming until Monday because tomorrow is Sunday.  I'm SOOOOO bummed!  I have no patience, but I guess I have no choice.  Just have to keep busy so I'm not dreaming of playing with my new toy.

BREAKFAST:
New little combination today.  I was starved so I put together a breakfast wrap that was delish!  The stats of this wrap blew me away!  FIBER: 16g  PROTEIN: 20g
LA TORTILLA FACTORY TORT + 2 EGG WHITES + 2 TBSP
SALSA + 1 TBSP LOW FAT MAYO + 2 CUPS SPINACH +
1 TBSP BACON BITS

I had a few typical errands to run today: bank, Target, grocery store. 
(The bear with the leather jacket is for Boyfriend!  St. Patty's socks for me!)

6 for $24 with an additional 20% coupon at Bath & Body Works!

I wanted to make a sweet treat for myself but stopped short of making a Carrot Sheet cake again.  I had one little sliver of that and it's been sitting in my fridge ever since.  I decided on making Cookie Dough balls a la Beth.  Basically I just threw a bunch of things I loved into a bowl and hoped they tasted good....
4 TBSP LIGHT AGAVE
1/2 CUP WATER
1/2 CUP PEANUT FLOUR
1 SCOOP BANANA PROTEIN POWDER
1/4 CUP SEMI SWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS
1 TSP VANILLA EXTRACT

And they did!

A small serving of Valentine's day balls that I know won't last long!  I love no-bake desserts!

Sipped on this puppy through out the day.  Expensive, but I like to treat myself when my body is feeling out of wack.  Love this flavor I've never tried before today.

Holy volume Batman!!!  I had some Tofu Shirataki noodles in the fridge that were about to go bad so I thought I'd do a pasta night.  These noodles are really stinky if not washed, heated, and dried well.  However, since my sense of smell is not 100%, I thought now would be a good time to eat them.  A WHOLE package of the angel hair noodles is only 40 calories!!!!
1 PACKAGE TOFU ANGEL HAIR + 1/2 CUP HUNT'S TOMATO SAUCE + 1 TBSP FF RICOTTA CHEESE + 6 TJ'S MEATLESS MEATBALLS

Found this while playing on the internet the other day.  I love it!  Doesn't it just speak to you?!


No comments:

Post a Comment