Friday, February 4, 2011

WHO SAYS BLACK CATS ARE BAD LUCK!?!

 Mini Cat!
(don't be fooled by her looks of innocence)

Breakfast:
Same thing, different day!  Can't help it.  My cereal mix is so good, healthy, and filling I can't help but crave it everyday!
KASHI HEART TO HEART + PUFFED MILLET + BLUEBERRIES + ALMOND MILK + SPLENDA WITH FIBER + CINNAMON

LUNCH:
I tried something a bit different today.  I love hard boiled eggs in my salad for a little protein and flavor boost but hate taking the time to boil them.  Today I decided to just microwave the whites and throw them into the salad to save time.  Now I've often microwaved egg whites, but usually just for a quick sandwich addition.  

I LOVED the nuked egg whites!  The puffy texture was a great addition and really helped bulk up my salad!!  This was a wonderfully filling and delicious mid-day energy boost!  
 SPINACH + BABY BELLA MUSHROOMS + 3 CRAB SELECT LEG STYLE + 2 EGG WHITES + 2 TBSP ANNIE'S NATURALS LITE HONEY MUSTARD DRESSING

SNACK:
Totally jumped on board the Peanut Flour train.  Got mine at Trader Joe's (and yes I've heard they are discontinuing it) and I plan on stocking up so I will have a supply for the next 4 years.

Mixed up some peanut flour paste and nuked a beautiful Pink Lady Apple for a minute and got hot apple-peanut buttery goodness!

100 GRAMS PINK LADY APPLE + 2 TBSP PEANUT FLOUR + 2 TBSP WATER + 1 TSP SPLENDA WITH FIBER + 1/2 TSP CINNAMON

Have a Great Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment