Thursday, February 17, 2011

CHANGING OF THE SOCKS

Lol...totally feeling this today.  I still have to study my manual and immerse myself into the art of back lighting.  Go easy on me...it's my first DSLR.

First day rockin the St. Patty's day socks!!!!  Love these Mary Jane socks from Target.  All I need is the Easter socks and I will have a pair for every holiday.  So COMFORTABLE and CUTE!
(Should have been a foot model, right?)

BREAKFAST:
I channeled Katie last night and prepped some overnight oats a la "oatmeal smash."  AKA. Overnight oats spread out on a plate.  I tried a bit of a new combination with the addition of fruit, Lite Chocolate syrup, and some Peppermint extract.
mint chocolate-strawberry smash!

 65 GRAMS STRAWBERRIES + MOM'S BEST DARK CHOCOLATE OATMEAL + 1/4 TSP PEPPERMINT EXTRACT + 1/2 CUP ALMOND MILK + 1/4 CUP PUMPKIN + 1 TBSP HERSHEY'S LITE CHOCOLATE SYRUP

This was soooo good!  Can't say it enough.  The only problem, was that it was gone so fast:( 

Breakfast was topped off with some Strawberry coffee from my At-Home Starbucks coffee bar!

STRAWBERRY COFFEE + 3 TSP SPLENDA WITH FIBER + WHIPPED CREAM

LUNCH:
On the go...I had a few errands to run.  I left my card at the ATM at the bank.  They called me later, but I was too lazy to go back.  I have to put that on my "To Do" list for the week now.

I told myself NO GROCERY STORE VISITS for the next two weeks.  I have TONS of food at home.  But I realized I had no produce and I really wanted to try CHIA SEEDS.  Therefore, a trip to Whole Paycheck was in order.   I actually did quite good.  Fresh produce and a seaweed snack for $25. 
KOMBUCHA + BEAN SPROUTS + ALFALFA SPROUTS + BUTTERNUT SQUASH + YAM + CAULIFLOWER + SPINACH + 2 PINK LADIES

NEW SELF MAGAZINE

GREEN STRIPED KNEE HIGH SOCKS

Started munching on this treat as soon as I got into the car.  Such a good on-the-run snack!!

WHOLE PACKAGE SEA'S GIFT SWEET
SEAWEED SNACK

DINNER:
A little of the same with a new twist.  I picked up a yam today, and though I originally planned on saving it for later on in the week, I just couldn't resist.
I spiralized that puppy...

And baked in with some S&P and garlic powder til crispy.
75 GRAMS YAMS + SALT + PEPPER + GARLIC POWDER

I paired it up with a wonderful new combo of ingredients that made a perfect tasty salad for dinner.
80 GRAMS CRAB + 91 GRAMS TOMATO + 2 TBSP TJ'S WHITE BEAN HUMMUS + LEMON JUICE

I know a chocolate attack will be setting in later.  I'm already planning what VDay treats I can bust open. 

Have a lovely night!


No comments:

Post a Comment