Thursday, February 10, 2011

LEFTOVERS!!

BREAKFAST:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this cereal!!  Just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but made with much better ingredients. 

1 CUP CINNAMON CRUNCH + 1/2 CUP ALMOND MILK + 80 GRAMS BLUEBERRIES











LUNCH:
I wasn't feeling terribly hungry today, but I remembered that I had 1/2 a sweet potato sitting in the fridge.  Threw some cinnamon and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter on it and popped it into the microwave for 2 minutes.  Instant yummies!

I ran around today looking a speciality foods item that I was interested in trying.  Alas, after 3 different grocery store runs, I still did not find it.  It always makes me sad when I go to a bunch of food stores and don't buy anything.  I love trying new eats!

DINNER:
Because I didn't buy anything new, I just reheated the chicken and quinoa that I made the other day and threw some sauce on it.  It was good but I've been eating this a few days and I'm getting tired of it.  Must make something new tomorrow or I'm going to die of food boredom.
CHICKEN + QUINOA + 1/4 CUP THAI KITCHEN PANANG CURRY SIMMER SAUCE

Notice the wine?  I think it's going to be one of those nights.  You might be seeing a picture of me with some  chocolates tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment