Friday, February 18, 2011

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY

I love this camera.  It's so fun, the pictures are amazing, and the editing software is adding so much fun to my pictures.  Worth every single penny!

BREAKFAST:
ALMOST done with my Kashi cereal!!!  Threw some in a bowl with the rest of the strawberries from VDay and breakfast was served.
KASHI HEART TO HEART CEREAL + STRAWBERRIES +
1 TSP SPLENDA WITH FIBER + ALMOND MILK

I'm so proud of Boyfriend!!!  He saw my oatmeal creation the other morning, so he decided to make one himself! 


From what he remembers he added oats, chocolate syrup, peanut butter, and whole milk.


He said it was good but he didn't seem as enthusiastic to scarf down his oats as I am.

He wasn't too happy about me taking pictures of his food...lol
 I NEVER used to eat breakfast.  I NEVER used to like breakfast.  Slowly that's beginning to change now that I've added a little more variety to my morning eats. Eggs, cereal, OATS!!

SNACKS:

Cosmic Cranberry GT's Kombucha is a must try!!

So I know I promised I wouldn't buy food BUT I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF!!!  Luna's were on sale and Boyfriend asked me to make him chili.
RANDOM NECESSITIES FROM TARGET!

Decided to change around the vitamins a bit.  I'm really happy with the current vitamins, but not their form.  I'm switching from big horse swallow pills, to gummy or gooey chewy vitamins.
NEW VITAMIN REGIME

Boyfriend LOVES my crock-pot chili and he asked me for it the other day.  Little does he know that I just throw all of these ingredients into the crock-pot and leave it on low for 6 hours.  I still get to enjoy all the kisses and thank-yous for my "hard work."
1 LB GROUND BEEF + MINCED GARLIC + TOMATO SAUCE + 2 CANS DICED TOMATOES WITH CHILIES + KIDNEY BEANS + BLACK BEANS + TOMATO SOUP + A FEW TSP OF RANDOM SPICES THAT I DIDN'T LABEL BUT THEY WERE SPICY! 


DINNER:
Hungry Girl is always raving about this soup.  It has onions in it and I HATE onions so I never tried it.  However it was raining today and I was craving soup so I picked up one can at Target.

BEST SOUP EVER!!  I love this soup!!!  Can't even taste the onion and there are these large chunks of tomatoes in the soup.  It's actually more like a tomato sauce then a soup. 
1 CUP AMY'S ORGANIC CHUNKY TOMATO BISQUE

I also put together a little cheese plate which was also left over from VDay.  Cheese plates for dinner are my heaven.
 8 HEART CRACKS + 20 G RASPBERRY PRESERVES + TJ'S MINI BRIE

Having lighting issues with the camera as you can see.  I'm really good with natural light, just having a bit of a problem with the artificial light.  I'm a work in progress:)

NEW TOY!!
I bought a milk frother for my Almond Milk.  No more lattes runs to Starbucks anymore.  I can make them at home anytime.

Today was not too productive as you can see from all the pictures.  It was raining ALL DAY and it really craps up my To Do list.  San Diegians don't do well in the rain.  That's not how we roll! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment