Sunday, February 13, 2011

V-DAY PREP

Today was Valentine prep day.  I usually do things so ahead of time but I've been busy and I delayed my V-Day shopping (for Boyfriend at least...I've bought myself a load of VDay decorations/fun)!

We decided to do dinner at the house so it's more intimate and we get exactly what we want to eat.  I bought supplies at Henry's and Trader Joe's.
HEART SHAPED SOURS, PASTA, CRACKERS + MINI BRIE + STRAWBERRIES + 2 LOBSTER TAILS + ASPARAGUS + PEAR SALAD KIT

Notice the Thin Mints in the background?  I used to be a Girl Scout back in the day.  I always remembered telling myself that when I was older, I'd buy at least one box from every Girl Scout I see.  I try to do that as much as possible:)  I'll probably pawn them off on the Boyfriend, or else I can eat the WHOLE box.

I also bought some additional supplies for myself.
ORCHID + ALMOND CHAMPAGNE + HEART MUG + TJ'S DARK CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES + CHOCOLATE DIPPED FORTUNE COOKIES + BLUEBERRIES

BREAKFAST:
I was PLANNING on having a nice little turkey sandwich but when I went to get the turkey out of the fridge, it had a not nice slime on it and I decided to toss it into the trash.  I quick compromise led me to some egg whites and a side spinach salad.
BETTERSTART THOMAS' ENGLISH MUFFIN + 2 EGG WHITES + 1 TSP DIJONNAISE + SPINACH + 2 TBSP ANNIE'S NATURALS HONEY MUSTARD
SNACK:
Plain raw almonds.  I bought like 2 lbs. at Trader Joe's one day and I have like 1.5 lbs. left.  I keep tossing these plain ones aside for the better preferred cocoa roasted almonds from Emerald's.
14 GRAMS TRADER JOE'S RAW ALMONDS

DINNER:
Ate the rest of my Imagine Corn Harvest soup today!  I love soup, but I end up buying a vat and have to eat it everyday for two weeks so finish it all.
1 1/2 CUPS IMAGINE CORN HARVEST SOUP

Well, I'm done for the day.  Boyfriend and I are planning some special activities tomorrow in honor of V-Day.

MWAAAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment