Wednesday, February 16, 2011

CAT NAPPING

It was a lazy cat day!

 We did not want to get out of bed this morning...

But when we finally did, we had these yummy guys waiting for us...
2 VAN'S LIGHT WAFFLES + I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS NOT
BUTTER + 1 TBSP WALDEN FARMS NO CALORIE
BLUEBERRY SYRUP

It's been raining here all day.  I could have sworn I moved to Southern CA to avoid this weather!

LUNCH:
The crappy weather made me lust for some hot soup. 


MISO SOUP + 10 TJ'S CILANTRO CHICKEN WONTONS
DINNER: Totally forgot I had this puppy sitting in my crisper.  Yams never last too long around me!  This was like eating dessert for dinner!
135 GRAM YAM + I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER +
CINNAMON

After all was said and done, I actually got a lot done.  Even if the day started out a bit unproductive.  Hopefully the rest of the week will be a bit nicer weather wise, but the weathermen have been predicting more gloom and doom!

MY FRIEND, MARK AND I AT A HEAVEN & HELL PARTY




No comments:

Post a Comment