Friday, February 11, 2011

LAZY DAY

Not much going on today.  I'm STILL coughing so I decided that a day in bed resting might be just what I needed to kick the rest of this illness.

I WAS expecting a package today, but due to "weather delays" it did not arrive.  I can't tell you how disappointed I was!!!  HOPEFULLY it was come tomorrow, but they didn't give me an estimate on a new arrival date.

Food was pretty limited and not too amusing.  I really wasn't that hungry so I was eating more for nutrition today, and less for pleasure.

BREAKFAST:
I made some overnight oats the other day, but didn't feel like eating it the next day so that made for a yummy breakfast today!
MOM'S BEST DARK CHOCOLATE OATMEAL + 1/4 CUP
CANNED PUMPKIN + 1/2 CUP ALMOND MILK + 1 TBSP
RAISINS + CINNAMON + SPLENDA
DINNER:

LA TORTILLA FACTORY WHEAT TORT +
1/4 CUP TJ'S FF PIZZA SAUCE + 1/4 CUP FF
RICOTTA CHEESE + GARLIC + RED PEPPER

Surprise....PIZZA!!!  I'm officially addicted!!  While I'm not a HUGE fans of this pizza on the La Tortilla Factory wraps, I have to settle because I'm having the hardest time finding Flatouts.  I got them at Costco last time, but I don't have a membership anymore.  I've been to ever place on their website that they say carries them with no luck.  I just might have to renew my Costco membership just for these babies!




SNACK:
Unpictured last of my Pink Lady apples from Trader Joe's with a bit of cinnamon.

Even though I'm in my late 20's, that doesn't mean I'm too old for a Valentine's Day care package from Moms!  I love care packages and I hope she never stops sending them to me.  I always got one around finals time in college and she now sends them for the little holidays.  It's amazing how a care package can brighten your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment