Thursday, March 31, 2011

LIFE'S A BEACH


I RAN out the door this morning to go to the beach.  The weather report said that it was FINALLY going to get above 80 degrees for the first time this year, so I was determined to get the most of the good weather.  The rest of the week is supposed to be in the low 60s.

OCEAN BEACH, CA

The beach was BEAUTIFUL and soooo relaxing!  I stopped by the People's Co-Op in Ocean Beach to get a few eats for the beach.  I'm not really a fan of the Co-Op because they seem to have every thing that I can get at Henry's, Trader Joe's, or Whole Foods all of which are MUCH closer to where I live.

I did find this interesting wrap at the Co-Op.  I have to say that it was pretty good!!  I kind of wanted not to like it so that I wouldn't have cravings for it and have to drive all the way to OB to get it.

I also picked up a little Kale salad which was also very yummy!!!  I keep meaning to make a Kale Salad at home, but I'm not quite sure exactly how to get the kale tender.  Something about giving it a salt rub?!?

I sat on the beach for a few hours rotating between laying out sleeping, and reading the new Self magazine.  I brought my Kindle, but I forgot to charge it and the battery died in like 2 minutes.

Pictures of my meals were quite limited.  I was way more concerned with taking pictures of the extraordinary scenery!!  I DEFINITELY made the most of the beautiful weather and had an AMAZING day at the beach.

XOXO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment