Sunday, May 1, 2011

BEACH BRUNCH

I’ve been such a good girl all week, I decided that I deserved a little fun times!  I met up with some friends at Gringo’s in Pacific Beach for all-you-can-drink Mimosas and an all-you-can-eat brunch buffet.  It was a complete exercise in gluttony.

IMG_0836

IMG_0834

I did not even attempt to count the number of refills of mimosas there were poured.  Notice the very light color of the mimosas.  Light = More champagne, less OJ = More tipsy!

IMG_0842I MIGHT have made 3 or 4 trips to the buffet line! Winking smile It was a Mexican feast of foods and it totally rocked my taste buds!

After brunch were stumbled down to the beach, but were quickly distracted by the bumping bars along the water:

PB Shore Club

l

l2

STELLA + WASHINGTON APPLE SHOTS + 3 OYSTER SHOOTERS

The Beachwood

l4

lCAUK3EKR

RANDOM SHOT + 1/2 FROZEN MARGARITA MIXED WITH 1/2 MEXICAN BEER

PB Bar & Grill 

l3

IMG_0847

ORGASM SHOT

Had a BLAST today!!  We were all talking about making brunch a Sunday tradition.  However, next time I’ll refrain from bar hopping after and all you can drink event!

 

MAY RESOLUTIONS:

  • 1. Drink 64 oz. Water everyday
  • 2. Exercise 4 times a week
  • 3. Take Vitamins EVERY day
  • 4. Read a book a week

I LOVE monthly resolutions.  Why just make resolutions once a year?!?  We should be challenging ourselves all the time to improve.

  XOXO

Beth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment