Friday, May 13, 2011

IT’S FRIDAY, FRIDAY…

 

Scary admission: I actually kind-of like this song…but ONLY the Glee version!

Nothing really special going on today.  Brought back the pumpkin oats for BREAKFAST this morning.  I can not believe that I forgot how good this is!!  I practically licked the bowl!

IMG_0685OATMEAL + 2/3 CUP ALMOND MILK + 17 G RAISINS + 1/4 CUP PUMPKIN + 2 TSP SPLENDA WITH FIBER + VANILLA EXTRACT + CINNAMON

I bought a coffee that I can use with the coffee maker….VANILLA BISCOTTI!  Doesn’t really taste like vanilla biscotti, but it’s still good.

IMG_2970

Today was errand and laundry day.  Not as fun as shopping, but a necessity.  I LOVE my townhome but the only thing I don’t love about it is the lack of a washer and dryer Crying face  Oh well…the pain is over until the basket becomes full again in 2 weeks!

Refreshed with some Watermelon juice!

IMG_2943

I totally forgot I had some falafel balls in the freezer so I decided to use them as the protein in my DINNER salad tonight.  I had to resist every urge to use the salmon burgers I bought at Fresh & Easy.  Yeah I restocked on those babies!!  Two packages this time.

IMG_30094 FALAFEL BALLS + SPRING MIX + VINE RIPPENED TOMATOES + 1/2 AVOCADO + BROCCOLI SLAW + 2 TBSP ROASTED PEPPER HUMMUS

Made some kale chips the other day.  I think I must have liked them because I ate all of them in one sitting.  I basically threw some cashews, nutritional yeast, roasted red peppers, and some cumin in the Vita and then rubbed the mixture on the kale.  Next time I will try to ration these puppies.

IMG_2968KALE CHIPS

XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment