Monday, May 23, 2011

STEAK & PIRATES

IMG_3167

I finally found some new towels for the kitchen for the season of summer!  This is a weird time of year because there aren’t any holiday towels to decorate with.  The 4th of July is in a few months so I’ll have to be on the look out for some patriotic towels.

My day kind of ran away from me today so the camera was not busted out until dinner.  I made a simple, yet DELISH dinner for Boyfriend and I tonight.

Boyfriend picked up a tasty bottle of red wine for dinner…

IMG_3179

I picked up the steak and marinated it.  Boyfriend threw it on the grill.

IMG_3193NY STRIP STEAK + SWEET POTATO + SNOW PEAS

I rarely eat steak.  The last steak I had was in August.  But tonight I was really craving some red meat and I have to say that it was pretty darn good.

Boyfriend and I were supposed to go to catch some drinks with a friend of his but that was canceled so alternative plans had to be made that included…

IMG_20110523_222428FRO-YO

pirates

 

Pirates of the CaribbeanBoyfriend loves pirates so I thought I’d indulge him because he always indulges me.

The movie was like every other Pirates of the Caribbean movie.  It wasn’t terrible, just typical and LONG!!  If you liked the other movies, then you will like this one.  It’s nothing special though.

 

 

 

 

That’s all from me!

XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment