Sunday, May 22, 2011

SUNDAY SHOPPING

Baja

 

Sunday is quickly becoming my most favorite days of the week!!!  Today’s brunch occurred at Baja Betty’s in Hillcrest.

This brunch included a full buffet as well as all-you-can-drink mimosas and sangria.  I love sangria but was not in a heavy red wine mood so early in the morning.

 

 

 

The spread was pretty impressive.  They had the usual breakfast fare with a Mexican twist.  A lot of chorizo, tortillas, and spice!  They had a little street taco bar as well as a nacho bar.

IMG_0950Mark said that this was his favorite brunch thus far!

IMG_0956I very much enjoyed the Mimosas in a pint glass!!  Our server, Allison was awesome and apparently she liked us too because she bought us a shot.  Shots for breakfast!!  It’s like college all over againSmile 

IMG_0954FIRST PLATE

IMG_0957SECOND PLATE

IMG_0958THIRD PLATE

IMG_0959FOURTH PLATE

After 4th plate I was FULL!!!  I tried not to stuff myself this time but the sweets were so good!  They had some of the best flan I’ve ever had.

After brunch, Mark and I did some shopping at Buffalo Exchange.  I’m SOOO glad we wandered in.  I bought an AMAZING pair of True Religion jeans for $40!!!  I think this had to be my best shopping deal ever.  They are in PERFECT condition and fit me like a glove!  I also picked up a white Coach purse.  I need another purse like I need a hole in the head but it was only $25 and I don’t have a white purse.

buffalo

After shopping, Mark and I stopped by one of our bud’s place for a little birthday celebration.  As we were leaving the ICE CREAM MAN drove by and I couldn’t resist!!!

IMG_0965

I chose my ice cream horribly!!!  I wanted to get a character to sort of relive my youth.  There was no description of what it actually was, just a picture on the truck.  It ended up not even being ice cream but a sour apple sorbet.  Gross!!  Mark threw it out the window for me as we were driving!

Mark went with the Choco Taco!!  I was so jealous!

IMG_0963

 

Awesome day!  I think Mark and I have hit all of the buffets that I know about.  I’m going to have to do some serious online research to figure out our next place of attack!

XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment