Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SHOPPING SPREE

This morning I had to make a real, filling breakfast to prepare me for a day of SHOPPING!!!  I need some new duds for my AMAZING va-ca coming up.  Poor me…LOL.  For BREAKFAST, I threw together a yummy wrap.

IMG_2988LA TORTILLA WRAP + 1/2 AVOCADO + 2 EGG WHITES + TJ’S LITE MEXICAN CHEESE + SPINACH + 2 TBSP SALSA

After HOURS (no joking here!) of shopping, I was in desperate need for some more fuel.  It’s a bit difficult to find some good eats in a mall food court.  Luckily, I found a Rubio’s and did a little modification of one of their salads for a filling and tasty LUNCH.IMG_20110511_123414[1]BALSAMIC & ROASTED VEGGIE SALAD + SALMON

SNACKed on these crackers.  They were good but a little bland.  Did not prevent me from eating the whole box!

IMG_2921

Shopping was a success!

I bought several cute dresses, a green polka dot bikini, and some accessories.  I didn’t spend too much either, which is ALWAYS a good thing!

Here are some super cute earrings and necklace I bought at Express.

08_076_0232_411

IMG_3005

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As you can see from my lunch, I’ve been on a salmon kick lately.  Even thought I had a salad with salmon for lunch, I was CRAVING another one.  So for DINNER, I put together my own salmon salad with the Fresh & Easy salmon burger I had the other day (comes in packs of two).

IMG_2997SALMON BURGER + BROCCOLI SLAW + MUSHROOMS + VINE RIPPENED TOMATOES + ANNIE’S HONEY MUSTARD DRESSING 

Definitely will be going back to Fresh & Easy for more salmon burgers!!!  $3 for two burgers…can’t beat that deal!

XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment