Thursday, May 26, 2011

THIRSTY THURSDAY

Today was busy!?  I survived all day on Luna bars and copious amounts of coffee.  By the end of the day, I felt like I had deserved to let loose a bit.

Cue within-walking-distance neighborhood bar…

lROSIE'S

Cue the Sam Adams…IMG_20110526_203012

Cue fun drinking buddy…IMG_20110526_203005

Mark was sad because he had to do a shot of Jager because he lost a bet.  Ick…HATE Jager!

LOVE Rosie’s because it’s a local “dive” bar with no pretentions and a rather extensive selection of bottled beers.  Alas, they were all out of the Oatmeal Stout that I wanted to try Sad smile

Mark and I played a few rounds of electronic darts (forgot to take a picture).  I love darts and I’m usually pretty good though I deny having any skills.  I just throw the darn things and pray I hit something.

After our dart games, we wandered across the street to The Ould Sod, which is the local Irish Bar.  Little did we know when we walked in that it was karaoke night!!!

Now I’m am NOT a karaoke girl, however after a few pints of Guinness and shots of Jameson whiskey and apparently I BECOME a karaoke star!

IMG_20110526_215922

From what I’m told, Mark and I sang the Beatle’s Hey Jude.  From what I can remember it was AWFUL!!!

IMG_20110526_214004

On our drunken crawl back to my house, we stopped by the grocery store to pick up some eats.  I don’t know why or how but apparently I made an AMAZING Taco Dip for some drunk munchies.  Who makes taco dip drunk???

I DO!!!

IMG_3578IMG_3581

 

 

 

 

FAT FREE (FF) REFRIED BEANS + FF SOUR CREAM + FF CREAM CHEESE + 2 TBPS TACO SEASONING + REDUCED FAT MEXICAN CHEESE BLEND + ROTEL TOMATOES WITH GREEN CHILIES + AVOCADO

Even though I was drunk, I had enough sense about me to buy fat free everything Smile  That’s how I roll!

  XOXO

Beth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment