Monday, May 9, 2011

MONDAY MONDAY

I’ve had this song in my head all day!  So appropriate Open-mouthed smile

This morning I woke up craving some fresh juice!  Boyfriend diced up the fruit, and I juiced that sucker!

IMG_2913

IMG_2910

IMG_2943WATERMELON + CUCUMBER + LIME + MINT LEAVES

So refreshing!!  This is a perfect “hot day” drink.  Unfortunately, it’s not a hot day today.  The weather reports for the rest of the week are less then stellar. 

I had a very weird BREAKFAST craving this morning.  I’ve been eating beans with eggs for breakfast lately, which makes sense.  However, this morning all I wanted was beans.  I made a sort of veggie chili and it was just what I needed.  So good!

IMG_2932BLACK BEANS + TOMATOES + GREEN CHILIS + TJ’S REDUCED FAT CHEESE + 1 TSP FF SOUR CREAM

Today’s agenda consisted of CLEANING and a little LIGHT shopping.  My juicing and baking lately has trashed my kitchen.  After about an hour and a little help from the Boyfriend, it was spick and span!

I have not been to Marshalls in at least 2 weeks!  This is HIGHLY unusual for me and I was rather excited about the new things that might have appeared in my absence.  This is why I LOVE Marshalls!!  Everything is on sale, and the product they carry is always rotating because they buy the leftover stock from other stores.  It’s almost like the Trader Joe’s of department stores!

IMG_2920FUN NEW WOK

IMG_2921IMG_2923

 

 

 

 

 

NEW-TO-ME CRACKERS

I have not used the wok, nor munched the crackers yet so I can’t vouch for either of them right now.  I’ll be sure to let you know when I do.  The Wok looked different and I needed one badly!  The crackers had good stats and ingredients so I thought I’d give them a try!

I also bought some cute new bowls to be featured later…

LUNCH was short but sweet.  I had some kale in my crisper that was literally DYING to be eaten.

IMG_2947KALE + VINE RIPENED TOMATO + TJ’S GOAT CHEESE MEDALLION + TJ’S LITE BALSAMIC

Veganism would totally be possible for me if not for GOAT CHEESE!!

In keeping with the attempts are making Boyfriend eat, I told him that I would cook him anything that he wanted for dinner.  He asked for steak, and I kindly obliged.  I wasn’t feeling steaky, so I bought a salmon burger at Fresh & Easy, and Boyfriend threw both of our pieces of flesh on the BBQ.

IMG_2955IMG_2958IMG_2964

DINNER was AMAZING!!  So light and healthy!  I wish I could eat dinner with Boyfriend every night!  Alas, our crazy lives and schedules do not permit such luxuries.  However, whenever we get a chance, we sure do it right!!!

And the best part of dinner….

FRO-YO DESSERT

IMG_0924

CARROT CAKE FRO-YO + PUMPKIN FRO-YO + PEANUT BUTTER FRO-YO + MOCHI + MINI M&MS + WAFFLE CONE + BROWNIE + CHEESE CAKE BITES + CAROB & YOGURT CHIPS + CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH + ANIMAL CRACKER 

There are few things in life better then a “Make-Your-Own” fro-yo bar!!!

Life is sweet!

XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment