Friday, May 27, 2011

FINALLY FRIDAY

This has been the longest week EVER!!

passportThis morning I woke up at the crack o’dawn to get a passport for my birthday trip.  It’s not until August but I’m doing this WAY ahead of time so I don’t have to stress about getting my passport in time.

The whole thing took maybe an hour from waiting time until finish.  I’m glad I got it over with!  Now if I want to take a spontaneous trip to Europe, I can in 4-6 weeks!

IMG_3253

I came home to a few trays of dehydrated pears that I sliced up yesterday before they went bad.  I couldn’t stop eating these.  They are like crack!  I can’t even guess how many pears I ate…4?

After breakfast, I hit up the gym for a little walking HIIT.

IMG_20110520_140714

I’m shocked at how many calories can be burned with the addition of a little incline.  The slow rate also allows me to read the Kindle which makes 45 minutes fly by!

When I got home, I had some protein “ice cream” for my post-workout treat.  I bought a packet of this protein powder to try.

Natures-Plus-Spiru-Tein-Shake-Cookies-And-Cream-097467458888

IMG_3261SPIRU-TEIN COOKIES & CREAM PROTEIN POWDER + 1 CUP ALMOND MILK + ICE + GUAR GUM + XANTHAN GUM + 2 TSP SPLENDA WITH FIBER

Simply AMAZING!!! 

Today was supposed to be a cleaning day, but after getting my passport and going to the gym I felt so accomplished that I took a nap instead.  My body needed it.  I’m completely exhausted from all the fun I’ve been having this week! Winking smile

For LUNCH, I heated up the last two Veggie patties that I made the other day.  I was still so full from my workout ice-cream but I knew I couldn’t just survive on dehydrated pears.

I met up with Boyfriend for DINNER last night at Rock Bottom in downtown SD.  It used to be one of my favorite joints but then they butchered the menu.  I go there thought because I know the bartenders and they take care of me!

IMG_20110527_211501

I order the 2:00 A.M. BURGER (from the menu: Crispy hash browns, American cheese and chopped bacon, topped with a fried egg) and with was REDICULOUS!!  I actually ate the WHOLE darn thing and it was AMAZING!

IMG_20110527_213142

I have a burger baby my belly now.  So worth the calories and time I’m going to have to kill myself at the gym tomorrow to pay for it! 

XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment