Saturday, May 14, 2011

LAZY SATURDAY

UGH!!

Cat and Cat’s kitty doctor is located RIGHT behind our townhome.  Rather convenient however this morning, the close proximity of the doctor was not appreciated.  This morning the vet decided to have it’s parking lot repaved with a VERY LOUD machine.  So much for sleeping in Crying face

I put together a nice little BREAKFAST to start the day.  It’s my version of a typical sausage, egg, and toast breakfast without being typical at all.

IMG_3010QUAKER LIGHTLY SALTED RICE CAKE + 1 TBSP HUMMUS + 2 EGG WHITES + MUSHROOMS + 2 TBSP SALSA + 1 MORNING STAR MAPLE FLAVORED SAUSAGE PATTY

sausage-patties_thumb1I LOVE these sausage patties! It is a great sausage substitute with a sweet maple taste!  I love drowning real sausage in maple syrup.  This is a nice healthy alternative to a not-so-healthy practice.

I think I maxed out my energy reserves.  I’ve been going full force for the past few months and it finally caught up with me.  Today I spent a majority of the day in bed watching the boob tube and playing on the computer.  It was a much needed rest day!

Perfect for a lazy-day is a hot soup!!  For LUNCH I maximized my laziness and dumped a can of soup in one of my new favorite bowls (it’s it lovely!).  To give it a little something-something I threw in a bit of goat cheese.  AMAZING quick blow-me-away yum!

IMG_3034TRADER JOE’S TOMATO BISQUE SOUP + TRADER JOE’S GOAT CHEESE MEDALLION

The next time if ventured out of the comforts of my bed, it was time for DINNERI couldn’t resist the Salmon Burgers sitting in my fridge any longer! (It’s only been a day)  I sautéed the patty and steamed some veggies with S&P for a quick, lazy meal.

IMG_3042_thumbFRESH & EASY SALMON BURGER + BRUSSEL SPROUTS

As if I couldn’t get anymore lazy…

IMG_3039_thumbDEHYDRATED APPLES

Sometimes you just have to embrace a lazy day!

  XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment