Sunday, May 8, 2011

SUNDAY FUN DAY

So last Sunday my I started a tradition of partaking in the joys of

SUNDAY BRUNCH

This week’s brunch was had at Urban Mo’s in Hillcrest.  Everyone else had prior obligations (BOO!), but my gym/drinking/shenanigans buddy Mark is always free for some mayhem!

When we got there they were at a 20 minute wait.  They took our cell number and told us that they would call when they had a free table.  SCORE!!!  It’s Hillcrest so there are PLENTLY of bars around to get our morning drink on!! 

We wandered across the street to Fiesta Cantina to enjoy a quick beverage before our feast.

IMG_0919VODKA + ORANGE JUICE (aka SCREWDRIVER)

I was THIRSTY!!!

IMG_0920VODKA + TOMATO JUICE (aka BLOODY MARY)

Apparently, so was Louis.  I need a sippy cup at bars Rolling on the floor laughing

IMG_0921

Half way through our drinks, they called and the fun began…

No more pictures from here on out.  Sorry!  I wasn’t in the mood to be a creeper today. 

I LOVED the buffet.  They had a waffle station and really good food!  The selection wasn’t HUGE, but what they had, they did right!!!

All you can drink mimosas and a full buffet is the best way to spend a Sunday!!! 

XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment