Wednesday, June 15, 2011

BLOODY MURDER

IMG_4166I ran out of coffee yesterday, but never fear…I had a backup in the fridge!  I bought this coffee a few weeks ago and I’ve been dying to break it open!

VERDICT: It actually has hints of CHOCOLATE!!!  In my experience, many “flavored” coffees do not taste at all what they claim to be.

This one does, however, and I’m very much liking it!

 

 

 

I thought I’d start out the day with some fresh juice.  I’ve been reading on other blogs how much people LOATHE cleaning their juicer, but I don’t find it to be difficult at all.  My comes apart rather easily and a quick rinse with some hot water cleans up my juicer perfectly!

The addition of beets to my juices, has given it an AWESOME bloody color!!  It’s even cooler when I pour it into Boyfriend’s skull cup.

IMG_4180BEETS + APPLES + CARROTS + LEMON + GINGER

I was all set to chug this down and then…

IMG_4181DISASTER!!!

I was so pi$$ed!!  I had used the last of my produce on this juice!!  I couldn’t believe how upset spilling the last of my juice made me.  After I got over it and cleaned it up, I had to laugh at my reaction!

I used my pent up anger to squeeze a 30 min. HIIT workout at the gym.  The treadmill kept turning off on my every time I tried to increase the speed and it was driving me crazy!!!  The world was definitely working against me today Sad smile

To reward myself for my sweaty efforts and refuel the bod, I made a delicious protein fro-yo when I got home.

IMG_4184PROTEIN POWDER + VIV AGAVE + BANANA + ICE + GUAR GUM + XANTHAM GUM

My belly was still growling after my smoothie so I put together a quick DINNER.

IMG_4188FLATOUT MULTIGRAIN WRAP + 3 EGG WHITES + LAUGHING COW GARLIC % HERB CHEESE + ZUCCHINI

Even though my day looked like it was boing to be bleak, I picked right up when I got home and saw what came in the mail for me!!!!

IMG_4190MY PASSPORT!!!

Mexico here I come!!!  I’m so excited that I was actually responsible for a change and applied for this WAY ahead of time.  The last thing I wanted to be doing was stressing that it wouldn’t arrive in time for my trip and be stuck paying WAY extra to expedite it!!!

 

 

This trip is making me look forward to this BIG birthday, much more then I would have been had we not booked our Mexican retreat!!!

XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment