Friday, June 10, 2011

FAB FRIDAY

IMG_4091

Boyfriend and I were SUPPOSED to wake up early and go on a mini hike, but getting him out of bed in the morning is virtually impossible.  So instead, I make us some fresh yummy juice. 

ARUGULA + PINEAPPLE + APPLE + LEMON + GINGER + CARROTS + BEETS

Another award-winning combo!  I’m shocked that I haven’t made a juice yet that I didn’t like!!  I blame it on the ginger…it makes everything taste good!

 

 

For BREAKFAST I made a Mediterranean omelet that I used to make all the time.  The trick is to cook the spinach and tomatoes first and then drain all the excesses water out BEFORE you add the eggs.  Otherwise, it turns into an “omelet soup.” IMG_40933 EGG WHITES + SPINACH + VINE-RIPPENED TOMATO + FF FETA CHEESE + S&P + RICE CAKE + I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S NOT BUTTER SPRAY

I had an AMAZING discovery today!!!  I have AT&T U-Verse cable and they offer FREE On-Demand work out videos via ExerciseTV!!!!  They have LOADS of videos available and they change them around every so often!

So today I did two quick videos:

  • 10 min Buns and Thighs
  • Ab Fat-Blaster

I am LOVING this!!  A perfect was to prevent my exercise routine from becoming boring!

DINNER was kind of boring and simple.  I basically just needed to use up a box of soup that I had opened the other day.

IMG_4105TORTILLA SOUP BROTH + BEAN SPROUTS + 45 CALORIE WHEAT BREAD + HUMMUS 

I have tons of errands to do this weekend and the weather is supposed to be lousy, so hopefully I will get everything done!

XOXOBeth-signature

IMG_3136(Mini Cat in picture may be closer then she appears!)

No comments:

Post a Comment