Wednesday, June 29, 2011

IT’S BEEN AWHILE

My baby sis made a surprise visit to see me last week and since eating well and working out is NOT conducive to good sisterly bonding, I took a mini blog break!!

IMG_4313

After a week of alcohol and burgers galore, I will be paying for it dearly over the next couple of weeks.  However, I had a BLAST with my sis, so it was WELL worth it!

For BREAKFAST this morning, I made an Orange Julius inspired smoothie for a huge protein punch!

IMG_43141/2 ORANGE + 2 CUPS SPINACH + 1 CUP ALMOND MILK + 1/2 BANANA + ICE CUBES + 1 SCOOP RAW PROTEIN POWDER

I ran to the grocery store today to restock on some necessities.  I discovered a new find at Trader Joe’s!!

IMG_4315

I was so excited.  This is going to be a nice little topping for my coffee or on top of a frosted cupcake.  Can’t wait to try this!

I also SNACKED on some fruit.  Saturn Peaches are my favorite and they are only available for about a month or two every year.  I’m definitely going to make sure that I get my fill this year.

IMG_4286SATURN PEACH

And for DINNER tonight I pulled out the old Panini press and made a nice little “sandwich” to round out my 1st day of clean eats!

IMG_4318TRADER JOE’S BROWN RICE TORTILLA + LAUGHING COW LIGHT SWISS CHEESE + OSCAR MAYER HONEY SMOKED TURKEY BREASTS + 100 CALORIE POPCORN (unpictured)

I didn’t get a chance to go to the gym today because the day ran away from me so I will be sure to KICK MY BUTT tomorrow to compensate.

XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment