Sunday, June 12, 2011

SUNDAY REPEAT

I’m sad to say that I think Mark and I have hit every reasonably priced Sunday Breakfast Buffet in San Diego.  I say reasonably because I know of a few other places, but they cost almost double what we usually pay.  We plan on saving those places for special Sunday occasions.

This morning Mark and I went to Baja Betty’s for our drinking and eating fest!

IMG_1062TORTELLINI SALAD + CHORIZO + EGGS + BLACK BEANS

Baja Betty’s is the only place that gives you a choice of either Mimosas or White Sangria.  I thought I’d switch it up for a change and start with a White Sangria.  They were fabulous however VERY sweet!

IMG_1067

After a few unpictured returns to the buffet line, I loaded up on dessert.  Baja Betty’s has by far one of the best sweet selections of all the places Mark and I have gone thus far.

Their flan is out of this world!!!  I was also making “UMMM” sounds while stuffing the cream puff in my face.

IMG_1069STRAWBERRIES + FLAN + CHOCOLATE ÉCLAIR + CREAM PUFF + FLAN + CHEESECAKE + FRIED CINNAMON THINGY

I was nursing one heck of a food baby after this feast.  However, I still managed it wash it all down with a Mimosa.

IMG_1072MIMOSA

After Brunch, I accompanied Mark to the mall to help him pick out some new shades.

I made a pit stop at Sephora to pick up some necessities.

I hear this dry shampoo is incredible and I DESPERATELY need it because it kills my long locks to wash it everyday.

I also have been eyeing this nail polish for awhile now.  It looks so cool and I’ve been trying to save on weekly manicures but doing them at home.  It just gets too expensive after awhile.

I stuffed myself so much, that I had no appetite for the rest of the day.  I know that once a day food binges aren’t healthy but I just couldn’t bring myself to eat again.

I think I’m going to take a break from Sunday Brunch Fun Day next week.  I love to eat, but I’m not loving feeling like a STUFFED PIG!  However, by next Sunday I might change my mind…

XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment