Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A-TYPICAL DAY

CLOCKI need this ALARM CLOCK!!  Apparently, if you don’t get out of bed when the alarm goes off, it will shred a $100 bill that you provide.  I be afraid that sometimes 15 more minutes in bed might be worth $100 to me!

 

BREAKFAST this morning was some brown rice pudding that I put together last night and nuked for 30 seconds when I woke up.  LOVE something sweet in the morning!

IMG_3956BROWN RICE + ALMOND MILK + 2 TSP SPLENDA + CINNAMON + VANILLA EXTRACT + RAISINS

I tried working out a bit today and got half-way through a workout with Jillian.  The MINUTE I started to feel a little sore, I stopped.  Better to be safe, then sorry!

After my pathetic attempt at a work out, I cooked up a quick egg white burrito for LUNCH.  It was MUY BUENO!

IMG_3964LA TORTILLA FACTORY WHOLE WHEAT TORTILLA +EGG WHITES + BLACK BEANS + SALSA + AVOCADO

Also steamed up some yummy brussel sprouts to get some veggies in my meal plan today.

IMG_3967BRUSSEL SPROUTS + WISHBONE LIGHT RANCH VINAGERETTE DRESSING

Even though my “work-out” was kind of lame today, I still felt like a needed a protein boost.  Threw all of the ingredients below into the Vita and came out with some protein fro-yo!  AMAZING!

IMG_3970SPIRU-TEIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH PROTEIN POWDER + DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS + ALMOND MILK + 2 TSP SPLENDA + GUAR GUM + XANTHAN GUM + ICE

35737_01_900Today was a pretty typical day with nothing very interesting going on.  I’m okay with that.  It could be the opposite and sh*t could be hitting the fan all day!  The only “fun” thing to happen today, was that the clothes I had ordered from Abercrombie finally arrived. 

I bought a cheap, cute shirts because they on sale AND 25% off!!  Also HAD to get these shorts.  I’ve been wanting a fun pair of shorts like these for the past few summers.

I know I’m getting a bit old, but I still love to wear clothes from Abercrombie.  I feel like a grandmother shopping in there compared to all of their other clientele.  I love simple and comfortable and that’s they way their clothes are so I’m not going to force my self to shop at a more “age appropriate” store and buy things I don’t like.  SO THERE!

XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment