Monday, June 6, 2011

BOYFRIEND LOVES ME

My back is at like a 85% this morning, so I think I’ll wait one more day until I get my sweat back on.  I didn’t think I would miss exercising this much, but I can feel my tummy becoming mush as I typeSad smile

WholeGrainFlourlessCinna_071130152049_mdThis morning I created a protein blast for BREAKFAST.  I’m usually AMAZING at separating egg whites, but this morning I had a slight party foul, and one little egg yolk found it’s way into my egg white mess.

I also toasted a piece of Cinnamon Raisin bread.  This stuff is so good and around 80 calories and totally worth it.

 

IMG_39172 EGG WHITES + 1 YOLK + EZEKIEL CINNAMON RAISIN SPROUTED GRAIN BREAD + BLACK BEANS + SALSA

41KNN0N17BL__SS400_

 

 

I went to Henry’s Farmers Market today to load up on some produce for me and my juicer Smile  Can’t get enough veggies and fruit and I don’t fear buying too much now that I have my dehydrator!  Whatever I can’t eat ends up there and turns into delish dried fruit/veggies!

 

 

Threw together a bunch of my recently purchased veggies for a big ole DINNER salad!!  The arugula was a BAD choice for this salad.  Just too “spiced” and I think it caused me a few stomach painsSad smile

IMG_3927ARUGULA + CRAB + ZUCCHINI + TOMATO + ANNIE’S HONEY MUSTARD + SIDE OF BRUSSEL SPROUTS

SIDE NOTE: I asked Boyfriend if he thought it was weird that I lust after a bowl of brussel spouts like I do Fo-Yo.  He said “YES”!!  I’m okay with thatWinking smile

WHO HAS THE BESTEST BOYFRIEND EVER??!!??

LOOK WHAT HE GOT ME!!!!

IMG_3934

I’ve been trying to be fiscally responsible and not buy and “luxury” items this month.  Boyfriend KNEW how much I was dying on the inside by not owning this baby.  He didn’t want to see me in pain so he bought me my very own MINI DONUT MAKER!!  My mind is racing with all of the types of donuts I’m going to make!!  FYI: I know it’s actually doughnuts but this is my tribute to Dunkin Donuts, a luxury that is missing on the West Coast Crying face

Even though I was DYING to test out my new toy tonight, I opted instead to have a mini-date night with Boyfriend.  We don’t get too much time together, so I have to jump at the chance whenever we are both free.

I broke out the new Coach purse that I bought a few weeks ago…IMG_3942

And Boyfriend and I headed on down to Rosie’s!  Sometimes low-key, low-expense date nights are the most fun!

IMG_1008

They had the Oatmeal Stout that I wanted to try last time!!  I think I’m in love!  It was everything I wanted it to be and more.  At bit sweet with a nice aftertaste.  FOUR STARS!!

IMG_1005

I also tried a GIN CUCUMBER MARTINI with Hendrick’s Gin (my favorite).  It was so cool and crisp!  I think this is going to be the drink of the summer!

IMG_1015

Boyfriend and I played a game of darts that took FOREVER because we just couldn’t manage to hit that Bull’s Eye 3 times (we play cricket).  Nonetheless, it was still a BLAST!!

We had such a good time, which goes to show that we don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars to have a good time!

Sweet Dreams!

  XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment