Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WEEK IN REVIEW

I’ve been SUPER busy this week thus far so my posting time has been very limited.  So, to catch up, I’m going to do a post of some of my favs this week.

I’ve been meaning to pick up some seeds to grow my own sprouts at home.  I LOVE sprouts and the instructions look super easy…

IMG_4250

Bought a new orchid for my bathroom.  I love keeping fresh flowers in the house, but Mini Cat will eat them if left down stairs.  For some reason she leaves the flowers in the bathroom alone.  LOVE orchids because they require minimal watering and last a heck of a long time!

IMG_4252

AMAZING tuna salad stuffed red pepper.  My mother taught me this breadless trick and the red pepper’s sweetness PERFECTLY complements the tuna!

IMG_4255

IMG_4256

 

 

 

New Starbucks cup for ice teas on the run!!  I bought some instant coffee and throw a TSP in the mug with some hot water, a few splenda, coconut creamer and some ice!!

 

 

 

 

Tried to use my new protein powder for a protein muffin.  It tasted AWFUL!!!  It completely fell apart and was EXTREMELY dry.  Definitely going to have to tweak this recipe a bit.

IMG_4258

LOVED this salad!  New obsession: BEETS!!!

IMG_4265

I have Boyfriend to thank for this idea.  He made a hamburger the other day and discovered that he didn’t have any bread or rolls to put in on.  In a brillant move, he grabbed a bagel and made a bagel burger!!  I put together my own version with a bagel thin and a Boca Vegan patty. 

A-MAZ-ING!

IMG_4266

IMG_4274

 

 

 

Tera’s Whey Blueberry Protein Powder.  TRY IT!!!

Nuff said!

 

 

 

 

 

I’m REALLY going to try not to be such a slacker!  Part of the reason that I do this food blog is to hold myself accountable for the things that I’m doing to my bod (eating & exercising)!!  If I don’t consistently blog and really think about what I’m eating, it’s easier for me to make the wrong choices!!

XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment