Thursday, June 30, 2011

LONG LOST FRIEND

I need to get in tip-top condition for my up-and-coming HUGE birthday so I’m saying “hello” to my long lost friend…

Bringing the Bodybugg back!!  And to think, I almost sold this baby on Craigslist!  SO glad I didn’t.  I love that it tells me exactly how many calories I expend throughout the day so I know when I have to kick my butt a little more if I’m not burning enough calories.  This was probably the number one thing that helped me lose weight last year.

I just wanted to give a shout out to my Mom and Sis.  They sent me a “care package” the other day with a bunch of fun eats and items!!  I LOVE care packages!!!  My mom used to send them to me all the time when I was in school.  She loves me!  I actually asked her to send me the Pretzel bagels because they are only available on the East Coast.  Little did I know she would send me a whole box o’things!

IMG_4275FLIPPY FLOPS + NY YANKEES PEZ + THOMAS’ PRETZ-A-BAGELS + POPCORNERS CHEESY JALAPENO + FRIDGE NOTEPAD + 100 COCOA ROASTED ALMONDS + LINDOR TRUFFLES + TASTYCAKES

I’m trying to start off my day with all my carbs and a good dose of protein.  Today for BREAKFAST I made mini waffle “sandwiches” and they were yum! 

IMG_42812 EGG WHITES + VAN’S MINI GLUTEN FREE WAFFLES + SUGAR FREE SYRUP

I also juiced up a bunch of juice to take to work with me today.  Love those layers!

IMG_4319APPLES + CARROTS + GINGER + BEETS + LEMON + SPINACH

I couldn’t wait to drink this!!!  It looked sooo good.  And then…I left it at home in my fridgeSad smileI had to wait until I got home to drink it, but it was still  fabulous.

I stopped by the grocery store on my way home to pick up something to munch on because I was starving and couldn’t wait until I got home!!!!!

IMG_4325

I picked up two of these bars.  The other one was a Carrot Cake bar which I ate about 1/3 of and then wrapped up to be consumed at a later time when I was DESPERATE for food.  The bar was GROSS!!!!  It was dry and ick.  NOT A FAN!!

When I got home I whipped up the quickest meal possible because I was STARVED!!!!!!!  I enjoyed eating my veggies, however I was NOT enjoying the stomach pains afterwards.  NO MORE BRUSSEL SPROUTS FOR ME!!!  I LOVE them, but my tummy does not.

IMG_4330BRUSSEL SPROUTS + FF ITALIAN DRESSING + VEGAN BOCA BURGER + HORSERADISH SAUCE

Boca Burgers are MUCH better as a burger and don’t really hold on their own Sad smile

I skipped the gym AGAIN today Sad smile Someone needs to kick me in the butt!!!!!

XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment