Friday, June 17, 2011

CHOCOLATE LOVE

BREAKFAST today was another bowl of “O’s”!

IMG_4210TRADER JOE’S TRADER O’S + BLUEBERRIES + ALMOND MILK + SPLENDA + CINNAMON

I feel like it’s been AGES since I’ve rocked a salad!  Unfortunately, this was not one of my favorites.  I think that it’s because I used Boyfriend’s excessive amount of baby spring mix.  I got so used to spinach salads, that the strong, “peppery” flavor of the spring mix turned me off.

IMG_4228BABY SPRING MIX + TOMATOES ON THE VINE + TUNA + TZATZIKI

I also bought a vegan protein powder for smoothies and baked treats.  I usually just get the individual packets but I’m really trying to up my protein in take.  “They” say you should be consuming 1/2 your body weight in protein a day (125lbs./2 = Around 62 g. of protein a day).  This stuff normally sells for $40!!!  However, I got in on sale for 25% off AND I had a $5 off coupon so it was practically a steal!!

IMG_4192

The other night I made a veggie dip with Fage Yogurt and parmesan cheese. It wasn’t too good on my tummy, therefore I Googled Vegan dips because I CANNOT live without Artichoke and Spinach Dip!!!

I found an amazing dip with NO DAIRY!!! It was soooooooo good. Words can’t do it justice! The ONLY thing I would change it to cut down a bit on the cayenne pepper because it was a bit on the spicy side.

IMG_4204ARTICHOKE & SPINACH DIP (+ ROASTED RED PEPPERS)

It was my friend’s birthday last week so I made him some double chocolate cupcakes to celebrate! Of course, I stashed a few to save for Boyfriend!

IMG_4218DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES

XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment