Tuesday, June 14, 2011

AN ORGANIZED MESS

Started off the day right with a little of what is quickly becoming the usual for BREAKFAST.

IMG_4159TRADER JOE’S TRADER O’S + ALMOND MILK + BLUEBERRIES + CINNAMON + SPLENDA

For LUNCH I made a fab little soup and sandwich combo.

IMG_41611/2 PRETZEL ROLL + HORSERADISH SAUCE + HAM + TRADER JOE’S TOMATO BISQUE SOUP + BASIL

I ran around ALL day looking for the perfect organizational tools to tackle one of the biggest tasks in my house…KITCHEN CABINETS!!!

They are a mess!!!  Not because I am a mess, but because I have so much STUFF, and so little space to store it in.  Since becoming more of a baker over the past few months, I now own like 6 different kinds of flour and about 12 different types of sprinkles/decoration candies.  It’s ridiculous, and I HAVE to find a way to make my kitchen more orderly!

After HOURS of slaving away in my kitchen and making very important organizational decisions, I created this:

IMG_4175IMG_4176IMG_4178

 

 

 

 

 

 

After my hard work, I was FAMISHED and keeping with my tradition lately of totally trashing my body, I ordered up me some Papa John’s. Sad smile

IMG_4163

IMG_4165

 

 

 

 

ME: HAM + PINEAPPLE & BOYFRIEND: CHICKEN + SPINACH

At least I knocked one big task off the To-Do List.  I’m so proud of myself, and now I can pass out!

XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment