Monday, June 13, 2011

STRANDED AT THE DRIVE IN

Thank goodness it’s Monday!!  I have a host of things to get down this week!  For BREAKFAST I’m still attacking the box of Trader O’s that I bought for Mom when she was here. (Little blueberry peaking out from under the cereal…I swear there are much more in there hiding!)

IMG_4146TRADER JOE’S TRADER O’S + BEECHNUT 5 GRAIN BABY CEREAL + BLUEBERRIES + SPLENDA + CINNAMON + ALMOND MILK

I found a few English cucumbers sitting in my crisper that were DYING to get used…literally DYING!!

What to make, what to make…TZATZIKI it is!

IMG_4153TZATZIKI + CARROTS

Boyfriend and I had plans for a little Date Night, but I needed something to hold me over so I created a little veggie soup that turned out awesome.  A little heavy for my stomach however, and the curry got to me after a bit.  Totally worth a few stomach pains thoughSmile

IMG_4157LITE RED CURRY SAUCE + BEAN SPROUTS

Boyfriend and I went to Red Robin for Date Night dinner.  Quick fact: I worked there my last summer after graduating college and a little after graduation until I found a job.  I didn’t realize how much I missed the food.  I hate to admit it, but it’s really good!!!  Not good FOR you (in fact it’s terrible for the body), but it’s soooo tasty!

IMG_20110613_193233JUST-IN-QUESADILLAS

IMG_20110613_194120WHISKEY RIVER BBQ BURGER

My belly was beyond full, but I was not going to leave a bite of my food.  Burgers are not re-heat friendly, and I doubt that I will be revisiting Red Robin anytime soon.

After dinner, Boyfriend and I went to the Santee Drive-In and saw Hangover II and X-Men.

ho

 

 

Hangover II was EXACTLY life the first one but takes place in Thailand.  It was still very funny, but very predictable.

 

 

 

x

X-Men: First Class however was AWESOME!!!  I’m not a comic book fan, but I LOVED this movie.  I have a general knowledge of the characters, and this movie takes us back to their origins.  It explains to the viewer why the characters are the way they are, and what makes them tick.  Plus, the main character played by ______ wasn’t that bad to look at! (I would NEVER tell Boyfriend this!)  He was in Atonement, a movie that I enjoyed very much despite it’s depressing story.

 

Love Date Night at the Drive-In!

XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment