Friday, June 3, 2011

PAIN IN MY BACK

New lusty item:51GMiPQZrzL__SL500_AA300_

I am DYING for this donut maker!!!  It’s only around $25 but I SERIOUSLY have no room in my kitchen!!!  I can imagine all the cute little donuts I can whip up on this baby.  Blueberry donuts? Pumpkin donuts?  Possibilities are ENDLESS.

My back was KILLING me last night!!  I could barely get out of bed to go to the bathroom.  I feel MUCH better this morning but I’m being extremely cautious.  Therefore, working out is OUT of the question again today.

Started the day with some frozen grapes and this bomb a$$ BREAKFAST.  I roasted a green chili on the BBQ outside, stuffed it with some egg whites, topped it with cheese, and threw it under the broiler for 5 minutes.  PERFECTION!

IMG_3636GREEN CHILI + 2 EGG WHITES + REDUCED FAT MEXICAN CHEESE + ROTEL TOMATOES + VITATOP CORN BREAD + I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S NOT BUTTER SPRAY 

Even thought I should have spent the day in bed, I decided to bake Boyfriend some cookies because I’m such a good girlfriend! 

IMG_3653

I’ve had a bag of craisins and white chocolate chips sitting in my cupboard forever so I turned them into:IMG_3658WHITE CHOCOLATE CRAISIN OATMEAL COOKIES

WARNING: These are extremely decadent and rich.  You can only eat one, which is good because it prevents me from eating a dozen cookies in a sitting.

My weekend plans consist of cleaning and enjoying the beautiful San Diego weather.  My tan is starting to fade and I need to get my “brown” back on!

Will be trying these 20 Tricks to Get Right, Toned Abs Faster from SHAPE as soon as my back is better.

XOXOBeth-signature

No comments:

Post a Comment