Saturday, March 5, 2011

ANOTHER TJ MIRACLE

My vitamin regime had become a bit crazy.  I'm still fine tuning it a bit but thus far this is what we have:
Fiber Choice
Immunity Pills
Gummy Sours
Colon Cleaner
Flax Oil
Calcium

I HEART Trader Joe's!!!!!!  I know I'm so late to this party but I just tried TJ's Soy Corizo and it's too die for!!!!!  I made this little creation for BREAKFAST and I was in heaven!
CORN TORTILLA + 60 GRAMS TJ'S SOY CHORIZO + 2 TBSP EL PINTO SALSA + 1 TBSP FF SOUR CREAM

I mad this as a snack a little later.  Easy cauliflower bake!!  Simple and tasty!
CAULIFLOWER + CURRY POWDER + COCONUT OIL

I was feeling a big DINNER today so I threw together a salad with some questionable crab. I knew I hadn't bought it THAT long ago but there was more of a slime then normal...or at least I think. I decided to chance it and luckily my stomach held out.
Keeping the tummy pains at bay just in case...

A little late night "snack"
HAHA...love this picture. And this book! It's really helpful in really understanding what muscles are targeted during various exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment