Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SPRING CLEANING


Started the day with yet another delicious GREEN MONSTER for BREAKFAST!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Drinking my smoothie is my Starbucks cup makes me happy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
65 G BANANA + BLUEBERRIES + 1 CUP ALMOND MILK + 5 ICE CUBES + 1 PINCH XANTHAN GUM (FOR THICKENING)

Today was SPRING CLEANING day!!!  I LOVE cleaning and the feeling of accomplishment when it's done.  Now I just have to keep up with it so it doesn't take me 5 hours everytime I clean.

For LUNCH I did another fridge clean-out.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
CALAMARI SALAD + TRADER JOE'S TOMATO BISQUE

I bought this cute jar at Marshall's and filled it with Miss Meringues Mini Chocolate Chip Meringues.  I'm not gonna lie...I think the jar is half empty...or is it half full!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I also got the chance to do another late night gym session with Mark.  I did some leg and abs work.  I really need to kick my butt next time and rock the treadmill for at least 45.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bed time is coming soon...busy day tomorrow with more To-Do List fun!!

XOXO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment