Saturday, March 12, 2011

SHORT BUT SWEET

I have about 2 servings of TJ's Soy Chorizo left and I'm trying to control myself by NOT buying another package.  I need to diversify my eats.  However, I haven't had chorizo in a few days, so I think it was called for in this morning's BREAKFAST!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ROSEMARY FLAT OUT + SPROUTS + SOY CHORIZO + LAUGHING COW LIGHT SWISS
Nothing really exciting today.  Ran some errands...the usual.

For DINNER I made one of my famous "food is gonna rot soon" salads.  It was soooo good. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MIXED GREENS + 2 EGG WHITES + HEIRLOOM TOMATOES + HONEY ROASTED TURKEY + ANNE'S LITE HONEY MUSTARD

I picked up 3 kinds of salad "lettuces" at the store: butter, spinach, and a spring mix.  I am going to make a strong effort to eat at least a salad a day.

A lot of things are going on right now.  Busy, Busy lady!!
 
XOXO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment