Monday, March 21, 2011

VITA BABY

Fabulous day today!!

I kicked my To-Do List's ass...

Ran some errands, picked up some flowers, cleaned, cleaned, and cleaned some more.

I forgot that I had some frozen bagel thins so I popped them in the oven and made a quick BREAKFAST to fuel me for my day of running around.

Boyfriend pointed out that my breakfast looked like Mikey too! (Mug is Mikey mouse)

COFFEE + 3 SPLENDA WITH FIBER + 1 TSP SKINNY VANILLA LATTE CREAMER + 1 THOMAS' BAGEL THIN CINNAMON RAISINS + 1 TBSP BETTER N' PEANUT BUTTER + BLUEBERRIES

I was craving some comfort food for DINNER because it was still a bit drab outside from raining for the past 30 hours.  What's more comforting then tomato soup and grilled cheese?

I broke out the panini maker and nuked a can of soup...
TRADER JOE'S TOMATO BISQUE SOUP + THOMAS' BETTER START ENGLISH MUFFIN + WW JALAPENO CHEESE WEDGE

Did tons of little things tonight and I wanted to get them done early because tonight was DATE NIGHT!!  Boyfriend and I were going to go to the IMAX theater at the science museum to see a film on the Hubble telescope but I was waiting for a package and it hadn't arrived by the time the last showing of the film.

It was worth missing the movie thought because look what the postman brought me:

A VITAMIX!!!!!!!  I am FINALLY done with my kitchen appliances.  I don't need anymore, nor can I afford it!  I jumped right on making my first Vita concoction.  I went through the recipe book and decided on the PUMPKIN LATTE

It turned out AMAZING!!!  I can't believe that the mixer is so amazing that it can actually make the blended ingredients hot!!!

LIFE CHANGING PURCHASE!
DEFINITELY WILL BE JUMPING ON THE GREEN SMOOTHIE BANDWAGON!

So instead of IMAX, Boyfriend and I went to the drive-in.
 

We saw Just Go With It and Battle: Los Angeles.  They were okay movies.  Nothing wonderful.  But we love the drive in so much that the movie don't matter as much.  We get to cuddle with a bottle of wine and enjoy each other's company for a whopping $8 a person!!




All-in-all it was a wonderful day!  Good eats, GREAT memories!

XOXO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment