Monday, March 14, 2011

I HEART THE POSTMAN!

My mail ROCKED today!!!!

I got this baby in the mail.  It's my Starbucks GOLD card!!!  I've used my gift card so much there that I have qualified for free refills of tea and coffee as well as free coffee *upgrades* like soy milk and additionally flavored syrups!!
The postman also brought my Kitchenaid her PINK duds.  This was my compromise when I realized that purchasing a pink mixer would not be cute in my kitchen when I'm 40.  This way I have a practical mixer, that has a little pink flair for fun!

1 PACKAGE MOM'S BEST CHAI SPICED OATMEAL + 1 TBSP CHIA SEEDS + 3/4 CUP ALMOND MILK + 15 RAISINS 
How amazing does this look!!??  I bought a mini trifle glass at the store the other day and I KNEW it would be perfect for a breakfast parfait.  I LOVE breakfast!!

SNACKED on some almonds and a bag of Brothers-All-Natural Cinnamon Apple Crisps.

Whole Foods necessities.  Tea and Fish Oil were on sale so this purchase was completely justified!!!  And the pretzel crisps are for a sugary treat that I have been concocting in my head.

Love this Omega Swirl Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplement.  It's pretty expensive and I have another bottle in my fridge but this was on sale for $6 off so I HAD to get it!  This one is the Pina Colada flavor and it's really good!!  Definitely does NOT taste like fish!
I had planned on some nice fresh steamed broccoli and my Ginger Maple Tofu for DINNER.
Steamed broccoli was so good!!  Just plain.  No sauce needed.

Tofu was NASTY!!!!  I am having very bad luck with tofu lately!!!  My past two attempts at making it resulted in it having a rubbery texture and plain nasty taste!!!

I threw out all of the tofu and was so sad :(  That is until I remembered that I bought this yesterday and didn't have a chance to eat it...
STARBUCKS CHICKEN & HUMMUS SNACK PLATE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tonight was date night!  Boyfriend and I attempted to go to this Open Mic Night at a local coffeehouse, Lestat's.  It was packed so instead we decided to have a quite night at home and raided Netflix.  Wasn't really feeling hitting up a local bar either.

We ended up with the documentary Freakonomics which is based on the NYT best selling book.  We liked it!  It was entertaining and definitely gave me something to think about.





Well I'm going to call it a night!  I'm pooped and I think my bag is going to come tomorrow!  Mucho excited!!  I've got ONE more package arriving in the mail after my gym bag and its the best one yet!


XOXO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment