Sunday, March 13, 2011

SUNDAY SUNDAY

One hour time change kicked my butt!!!  I just could NOT fall asleep.

That might have had something to do with my late night gym runs.  It's becoming routine for me to go really late.  I don't have to worry about parking or waiting for machines.

Today's LUNCH was a pizza inspired by some soon-to-be-expired FF ricotta.  I know I sound like a broken record but I have to go through some of my food supply before I re-up!! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
WHOLE WHEAT ALTERNATIVE PITA + 1/4 TJ'S FF RICOTTA CHEESE + CRUSHED GARLIC + + 1/2 CUP HUNT'S TOMATO SAUCE + 10 HORMEL TURKEY PEPPERONI + OREGANO + CRUSHED RED PEPPER
 I think having such a large selection of good foods at home helps me to eat healthy because there is so much variety.  Some people get locked into the same foods, it gets old, and then they slip.

I decided to try a recipe that I found on a blog that I check out often.  The recipe is for Mango Ginger Maple Tofu.  One of the reasons that I was so stoked to try this is because I actually have all the ingredients.  After my tofu disaster a few weeks ago, I'm determined treat my tofu with a little more love this time.

Marinating...
I decided that I'm going to let this marinate overnight to allow time for the tofu to really suck up all that sweet stuff!!

I wasn't quite famished for DINNER but I really wanted to get rid of the leftover butternut squash that I had in the fridge.  I paired that up with some frozen talapia that I had bought months and months ago and forgot.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SQUASH: slimy and probably went bad...I threw it away :(
FISH: absolutely delicious!!!

XOXO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment