Saturday, March 19, 2011

CHANGING OF THE TOWELS

UGH!!!  This is the longest weekend ever!!  I'm exhausted and it's only Saturday.

Changed over my kitchen towels for Easter!

I was a little disappointed in BREAKFAST this morning.  I was trying to save a few calories and bulk up my oats with half almond milk, half water.  Didn't work too well :(  It just tasted way too watery.  Oh well...win some, lose some.  At least it LOOKED good!
5 G PRETZELS + STARBUCKS OATMEAL + 1/2 CUP ALMOND MILK + 1/2 WATER + 5 G TRADER JOE'S SOY PROTEIN POWDER + 2 TBSP WALDEN FARMS CHOCOLATE SYRUP

I made a repeat of my Pita Pizza for LUNCH today.  My life was definately missing some TURKEY PEPPERONI!!!  Must find more ways to incorporate this into my meals.  Low calorie, and tasty makes me happy!
I was planning on eating a big salad for DINNER but when I actually sit down to eat it, I just wasn't in the mood.  So I put it into some tupperware and realized that I was craving sweet.

I went through my snack basket and found this baby I bought the other day. CLIFF MOJO DIPPED PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY BAR. THIS IS AMAZING!!!  The stats are a big high for a snack bar, however I'm okay with this if it's replacing a meal.  SO YUM!

XOXO

 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment