Wednesday, March 30, 2011

FARMERS MARKET FUN


1/2 FROZEN BANANA + 1/4 CUP FROZEN PINEAPPLE + 1 TSP COCONUT EXTRACT + 1 TSP BANANA EXTRACT + 1 HANDFUL SPINACH + 1 TSP XANTHAN GUM + 3 ICE CUBES + 1 CUP ALMOND MILK

Rockin' the Pina Colada smoothie plus some greens for BREAKFAST today.  I love this!  I can just make it and then run out the door with my breakfast to get started on my errands.  I have to get my car registered this month and I have a bunch of little things to repair on it so that it can pass CA Smog tests :(

After a few of my errands were complete, I ran home to make a "kid" lunch.  I wrapped and froze some full sized "pigs-in-a-blanket" a few weeks ago, and decided to pop one in the oven for about 15 minutes at 450.

I also ran a sweet potatoes on a shredder for some "fries" which I also baked in the oven with S&P and LOADS of garlic powder.
PILLSBURY REDUCED FAT CRESCENT ROLL + 97% FF HEBREW NATIONAL HOT DOG + SWEET POTATOE + 1 TSBP KETCHUP + 1 TSBP SPICY DELI MUSTARD

After lunch, I remembered that there was a Farmer's Market down the street from me and I can always use some fresh produce!
I bought some cheery flowers for my kitchen counter.  Hopefully, the Mini Cat won't eat these!!  She LOVES chomping on my vegetation.  The leaves on my plants all have "Mini" bites on them.

LOVE this picture!  It's the new Wallpaper on my computer.

Also got Boyfriend some fresh bread to dip in olive oil.  It's his favorite late night snack.  I'm sure I will grab a piece or two of this.  Bread is my weakness!

I had some frozen Langostino tails from Trader Joe's in my fridge.  I had used the tails before for some "Lobster Tacos" and they were delish!!  I used them as a protein for my DINNER salad.  It didn't quite work :(  They were very "fishy" and I think I'll have to stick to using these for tacos and burritos ONLY!!!
SPINACH + TRADER JOE'S LANGOSTINO LOBSTER TAILS + BABY HEIRLOOM TOMATOES + 2 TBSP ANNE'S NATURALS LITE HONEY MUSTARD DRESSING

And for a little late night SNACKAGE...
RICE CAKE + 1 TBSP BETTER N' PEANUT BUTTER

XOXO
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment